The HF2IS-MF multi-frequency option impressively extends the capabilities of your HF2 Impedance Spectroscope, by adding 4 additional demodulators and a wide range of configuration options. This greatly improves the flexibility of the instrument and as a result greatly enlarges the research horizon of scientists. The aim of this capability is to replace a great number of instruments with only one. Zurich Instruments is the only hardware vendor who has mastered this feature.
* 4 additional demodulators
* 4 additional numerical oscillators
* Signal input switch matrix for all 8 demodulators
* Extended ziControl graphical user interface
* Option upgradeable in the field
In the case of the HF2IS, the multi-frequency option provides the capability of measuring 4 additional frequencies on any of the input signals, thus providing a total of 8 frequencies. The input switch matrix allows the possibility to choose the assignment between the input channel and any of the available demodulators/frequencies. This enables many possible usage combinations. The graphical user interface of the basic HF2IS is extended according to the increased capabilities of the instrument.
* Electrical impedance spectroscopy (EIS)
* Single-cell bio-impedance measurement
* Electrochemical impedance analysis
* Droplet microfluidics