Atlas Software 1 is an easy to use PC based application for control and analysis of experiments. Whole systems including stirrers, circulators, RTDs, pumps, balances etc. can be configured using virtually any manufacturer’s apparatus. The “drag and drop” interface means recipes can be created, changed and saved with a click of a mouse.
* Easy to use: Drag and drop icons allow recipes to be created, edited and run intuitively.
* Empowering: Virtually any manufacturer’s apparatus can be configured into a system using the software.
* Powerful: Apparatus such as pumps and balances can be combined in an intelligent fashion e.g. enabling gravimetric dosing or dosing to maintain a pH.
* Intuitive: Apparatus is connected to the PC via Atlas Ports. Each device is assigned a number which is shown on the Port’s LCD display.
* Automatic data logging: All responses such as temperature, stirrer speed, pH, mass flow etc. can be graphically displayed in real time and are continually saved to one .csv file.
* Safe: Warning alarms and emergency cut-off values or actions can be defined.
* Repeatable: Previously run recipes can be saved and re-run. Flexible: Experiments can be modified “on the fly”.