The Atlas Syringe Pump is a versatile volumetric dosing and/or sampling system. It allows 2 independant refilling flows, one continuous flow, reaction sampling, intelligent control of pH and temperature dependant dosing. It consists of two syringes and multi port valves and be controlled from the front panel, by a Reactor Master, an Atlas Base or PC software.
* Flexible: Use as 2 refilling pump channels or 1 continuous pump channel or an autosampler.
* Easy to use on its own: Twist and click control knob and large display.
* Automated reagent addition: Dispense simply by volume or flow rate over a time period or create advanced flow profiles.
* Versatile: 10 reagents to one reactor, 1 reagent to 10 reactors, 5 reagents to 2 reactors, one continuous flow, etc.
* Automated reaction sampling: Use with the Autosampler module to regularly aspirate samples into 2ml HPLC vials.
* Wide flow rate range: 0.5 ml/min to 10ml/min (up to 100ml/min with the Atlas Syringe Pump XL)
* Intelligent: Pump to control pH or pause if a reaction temperature is exceeded. Full data logging to a csv file.
* Compact size: Fits conveniently alongside reactor. Excellent chemical compatibility: PTFE, PCTFE and glass.