The Atlas Potassium Pressure System is a modular 3 bar pressure reactor that can be controlled automatically or manually. Available in volumes from 100ml to 3 litres the Atlas Potassium Pressure System offers heating and/or cooling, overhead stirring, pressure sensing and options such as pressure control, mass flow control, gas selection automated addition and reaction sampling.
* Quick change vessel: The oil drain unit, jacketed vessel clamp and quick oil connectors allow vessels to be changed in under a minute.
* Easy to use: No tools required, twist and click control knob, large display and intuitive.
* High performance stirring: The Atlas Sodium Pressure System offers powerful overhead stirring.
* 3 bar pressure: The Atlas Potassium Pressure System has an operating pressure of up to 3 bar (see the Custom Reactor Systems for higher pressure).
* Variety of vessels: The Atlas Potassium Pressure System can be supplied with 100ml, 250ml, 500ml, 1L, 2L or 3L glass reaction vessels with or without vacuum jacket.
* Safe: Burst disc, pressure relief valve and complies with PED / ASME design codes.
* Automation and data-logging without PC: Automatic profiles are possible for reaction temperature, stirrer speed, reagent addition and sampling. All data is logged in a .csv file and can be downloaded to a USB stick automatically.
* Optional PC control: The PC software offers advanced recipe control, total automation of all parameters, alarms and real time graphs.
* Wide temperature range: -80 to +200°C.